Saturday 21 November 2009

Beyond the Secret

Last night I went to a talk on Beyond the Secret....it was very inspirational. Sort of takes you to the next step after the Secret and gives insights on how the law of attraction can be put into action practically.

One of the speakers in the movie, Christian Simpson was actually there to give a talk afterwards. He has a very easy style and listening to him is no hardship.

What I learnt from the evening was that you can't just wait for things to happen, you have to make them happen. Having the intention is the start, but then make the baby steps towards your dream and ask for help! You don't have to do it in a needy way, just ask the universe to show you what you need, and if it is right for your higher purpose things will start to manifest.

Now this week has been quite eventfull for me, I had an art lesson. Now the person who gave me the lesson is an excellent artist, but has got a slightly negative perspective on the economy that we live in, and that art as a career is not a good choice. I don't want to listen to that. I don't.

Ok yes we are in a bad time at the moment, but this is a cycle, it will change and good times will come again. I am enjoying doing my art at the moment, and if it makes my soul soar...why should I not do it just because we are in a recession?

I have plans for my art, and it is not just sticking pics up on a wall and hoping that they sell. It is to use art as a way to express my inner being, potential, soul, and to show that we are not all separate...we are all one, together and that we are connected by energy that we may not see with the eyes, but we can all feel when we get our frequencies rising.

I am not going to let anybody tell me I can't do anything anymore.I am going to put out to the universe my intent to learn and grow through my art as it makes me happy to do it.That in itself is enough to make my soul soar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment