Saturday 14 November 2009

Boredom.

Random thoughts. I am using this blog as a way of recording things that come into my head and noting them before I forget them.

It's Saturday morning, actually just checked and now it is afternoon. I am not bored. My light bulb in my head is constantly switched on at the moment. It flickers occasionally as a thought goes through, but comes back on stronger than ever.

I am sat upstairs in my new "office" surrounded by the books and the things I love. Some of my paintings are on the walls to remind me to carry on producing, I have my crystals on the window sill, some nice music on the CD player. I am planning on playing with some Mandala software that I have downloaded.

I go downstairs for a cup of tea, and speak to my "partner". We have not been getting on well of late. Things have totally changed between us. I realised that he is a negative energy whom I have been trying to help raise up for almost 2 years.

I've been throwing money at him to help him over his financial worries in the hope that giving him some financial freedom would make him start to enjoy life. I decided to stop as I felt that I was being taken advantage of.

I ask him what he is going to do with the day. He says nothing. He is depressed and totally bored with life. There is nothing he wants to do or see. He has no energy, and he has no inclination to see what is out there. We are completely at odds as I have an inate urge to discover and explore.

Now he is off to Iceland, to get some food. Which will be the non nutritional type. Mums love to go to Iceland as the food is so cheap and crap and full of god knows what. I won't eat it. We end up arguing!

The reason he is living this bored life...money! The route of all evil. He has none and I do. Although he has a job at the monent, and I recently gave up my well paid job. It was not making me happy. I was trapped in a cycle of despair doing something that I did not enjoy.

Now I am HAPPY. People have noticed that I have a glint in my eye, and a spring in my step. My aura is reaching out and doing what it is supposed to do...sampling and drawing people too me. I have made some lovely new friends who are more like minded. I am painting, writing, seeing and experiencing a whole new life which in the past I have only had glimpses of.

So what if I have not got a full time job at the moment?

Money isn't everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment