Monday 16 November 2009

The Law of Attraction

Note to self.............

I have just re-watched The Secret a film about the law of attraction. Now this does not just limit itself to boy meets girl type of attraction. By understanding that the universe is an amazing collection of energy, and that our thought process creates reality, we can attract anything we want in life.

We need to stay in the positive of the here and now, stop worrying about the mistakes we all made in the past, and focus on the future that we want.

So I am going to make a Vision board and pop it on the wall of all the things I want in my life and stop the negative thinking which attracts negative things to happen.

I am going to dig out my Jack Cranfield books as I think he is an excellent writer and imagine myself living the life I want, being happy and full of joy.

So here is my list of things that I want for me (for when I am happy it will brush off on others)

1: I want a house in Wales on a hillside somewhere with a great view where I can retreat too when I need my own space.

2: I want to see my own pictures on the wall of a gallery somewhere and a big crowd of people ready to but them. I am visualising them on other peoples walls as I write this.

3: I want to express how wonderful life can be and write a book of somekind.

4: I want the TV and Newspapers banned in the house as they only propagate fear and negativity.

5: I want to hear the sound of laughter and see smiling faces.

6: I want to travel and see more of our beautiful world. Australia would be good!

7: I want enough money to feed and clothe myself and pay the bills while I spend my time creating art, reading, writing and all the forms of expression that take my fancy.

8: I want my happiness to be catching to inspire others :)

I think that is enough for starters. No negatives, just the things I want in life.


Bring it on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment